Who will build the best Tiny Town?
In Tiny Towns, 2 to 6 players compete to build the most amazing Town. Each turn the "Master Builder" determines which resource will be produced, and all the players gain one unit of that resource. Players can decide to use their resources to construct buildings according to the construction cards in play. Choose carefully! Where you build, and what you build will determine how dense your Town will be and how many points it will score! At the end of the turn, a new player becomes Master Builder. Play continues until every player's Town is at max density, and then each Town is scored to determine the winner.
In Tiny Towns: Fortune, the creatures of the forest have found a way to trick each other into thinking shiny bits of metal have arbitrary value. These shiny bits are called Quercs, but for some reason everyone always ends up calling them "coins." When the creatures of the forest ran out of space and began digging into the hills to make room, they came across a fairly useless metal. It's no good for building, so they melted it down and molded it into the small circles now known as Quercs. Even a single Querc is valuable enough to increase the worth of a town or be traded for different building resources. Surely this new "money" thing will bring nothing but good fortune and kindness to the creatures of Tiny Towns!
Suitable for ages 14+, 2 to 6 players - average play time 30 minutes.
- In TINY TOWNS, the smaller creatures of the forest have created a civilization free of predators, and made you their mayor — each player must be smart with their resources and build a prospering town!
- Players compete to create the best little town on their own board — by taking turns calling out the building materials that will be used by everyone, including themselves!
- With TINY TOWNS: FORTUNE, the creatures of the forest have found a way to trick each other into thinking shiny bits of metal have value — you can use this "money" to trade resources for all new building for your towns!
- Accessible for a variety of ages and skill levels with simple rules (but tough decisions!), Tiny Towns and Tiny Towns: Fortune require you to pay attention not only to your own plans, but to your rival mayors!
- Suitable for 2 to 6 players, with a 30 minutes play time - includes rule variations for solo play! Included Myriads drawstring bag is perfect for taking on the go!