Map Collection Volume 2: India & Switzerland
Embark on a tour of Ian Vincent’s India and discover one of the most densely populated and colorful countries of the world. The year is 1911, and the world is changing fast in the British Raj. Will you complete your Grand Tour in time, or lose to more cunning – or simply better connected – opponents?
Also includes Alan R. Moon’s terrific map of Switzerland, specifically designed for 2 and 3 players! Discover Switzerland’s challenging geography with its verdant valleys and mountain passes, as well as the charm of its neighboring countries.
Each of these maps offers new mechanics and together can cater to 2, 3, or 4 player groups.
Map Collection Volume 3: Heart of Africa
Set in the vast wilderness of Africa at the height of its exploration by intrepid explorers, missionaries and adventurers, The Heart of Africa map expansion focuses on the central and southern "heart" of the continent displayed in a vertical format.
Designed for 2 to 5 players, this map lends itself to more confrontational play and introduces new Terrain cards players can draw in the place of Train cards, allowing them to double the value of the routes they claim.
- Add variety and strategic depth to the classic gameplay of the Ticket to Ride board game with this add-on map collection introducing 3 new maps!
- India brings one of the best looking maps to date to the series, and introduces the new Mandala mechanic, offering bonus points for connecting cities with 2 distinct routes
- Switzerland is specifically designed for 2 to 3 players, with Destination Tickets allowing you to optionally connect cities to neighboring countries for higher point values
- Africa, a tighter more competitive map, introduces Terrain cards to complement the Train cards allowing players to potentially double the value of the routes they claim
- 30 to 60 minutes play time, 2 to 4 players. Included Myriads drawstring bag is perfect for storing, transporting, or giftgiving! Ticket to Ride or Ticket to Ride: Europe required to play