Blend in. Don't get caught. Six players. One word each. Everyone sounded pretty convincing, but someone isn't who they say they are. That someone is the chameleon. In each round of the chameleon, a secret word is selected from a topic card in the middle of the table. Everyone knows what the word is, except for the player with the chameleon card… but which player is it? Using cunning, social deduction and some serious mob mentality, each player shouts out a related word to prove their innocence and tries to track down the impostor. Once everyone's said their piece, the voting begins and the moment of truth arrives. In order to successfully track down the guilty player and win the game, players will have to use all of their teamwork and witch-hunting skills. If you're the chameleon, however, the rules are much more Simple: don't. Get. Caught.
- CATCH THE CHAMELEON: A sneaky family board game of social deduction where players must race to catch the chameleon before It's too late
- ONE SECRET WORD: Everyone knows the secret word—except for the player with the chameleon card
- DON'T GET CAUGHT: Use hidden codes, carefully chosen words, and a bit of finger-pointing to track down the guilty player... Before they blend in and escape!
- EASY TO LEARN, QUICK TO PLAY: Like all good family board games, it takes 2 minutes to learn and only 15 minutes to play. Recommended for 3-8 players and ages 14+
- MULTI-AWARD WINNING: "Best Party Game" At UK games expo. "Seal of excellence" From dice tower games. A perfect board game for adults and teenagers