Remember the time when your uncle managed to set the table on fire while blowing out his birthday candles? Or the time your mom came across a too friendly dolphin? Or your cousin's wedding where the whole party fell in the lake during pictures? Everyone doubted you, but you have the pictures to prove it! In Relative Insanity: See What I Mean?! you roll a die to see if you caption the picture with a PUNCHLINE, WHAT HAPPENED NEXT or WHAT WOULD GRANNY SAY. Then the judge determines who has the best response to the pictures to be Mom's Favorite, and the second funniest (the Middle Child) and if there is a Black Sheep of the family. It's a different hilarious game each time you play! Features the humor of Jeff Foxworthy. For 4 to 12 players.
- The Judge displays one of the hilarious Photo Cards
- Roll the die to see if you'll caption it using a PUNCHLINE, WHAT HAPPENED NEXT, or WHAT WOULD GRANNY SAY?
- Then everyone else chooses one of their Caption Cards to Play
- The Judge picks the funniest (Mom's Favorite ), second funniest (Middle Child. . . meh) and, if it applies, a Black Sheep (a baaaa-aaad caption choice)
- Add your own photos for customizable fun
- Number Of Players: 4-12