How many bricks are in the Empire State building? How far away is Pluto? Make your best guess in this group game of estimating far-out facts!
Draw a card from the stack and ask others for their best estimate to one of 600 questions - the other players discuss and come up with an answer. The question reader then decides whether they think that answer is over, under, or spot on. Check the answer: if you chose correct, you win the card and keep playing! If you chose wrong, you slide the card back in and pass the stack.
Collect the most cards, and guess what? You win!
- Equal parts knowledge and educated guess
- Interesting group dynamics
- No firm play time: you can stop at any time and tally the current points, making it a flexible game for travel or waiting
- Contains 200 cards with 3 questions each & rules of play
- 2 or more players, ages 10+
- 15+ minute play time