Skip to content
- Bright orange in color, this energizing tea has a unique character of Rwandan terrain.
- Sweet, round, nutty notes are balanced by refreshing acidity of high elevation grown Ceylon.
- Notes of rich molasses can be detected, naturally sweetening the tea. Recommended serving 2.5 grams @ 180 degrees for 4 minutes. 2 oz = 23 servings or 46 with second infusion
- Tima Tea is sustainable-grown, ethically-sourced & hand-harvested
- TIMA (tee-ma): "Heart" in the native language of Rwanda