Get Kids Talking Early
Founded and owned by a Speech Pathologist, SmartFelt Toys makes multi-sensory, interactive felt toys that build early language!
Designed With Purpose
My Little Farm is a multi-sensory felt book that opens into a three-dimensional playhouse! All four panels have Velcro at the top and along the sides, allowing children to put the house together all by themselves.
My Little Farm comes with 32 brilliantly colored felt pieces that stick to outlines in its 8 rooms. Matching is an activity that young children find deeply satisfying, and encourages development of their early language skills by associating images with words and ideas. Each piece was chosen for a reason to address key early language and thinking concepts.
The Heart in SmartFelt
Yvonne Johansen has been working as a Speech Therapist with little ones for more than 30 years. Her passion for helping others, coupled with her enthusiasm for working with children, serves as the foundation of SmartFelt Toys. She is currently the lead Speech Pathologist at a charter school in Hollywood, CA.
- My Little Farm has 8 colorful panels and is fully reversible - a red barn exterior can be reversed to reveal a barn interior and colorful outdoor farm settings
- 32 matching felt pieces specifically designed to teach concepts such as quantity, colors, shapes, and sizes - included pamphlet explains key early language concepts, and suggests strengthening activities
- Collapses flat, like a four panel felt board book, and easily transforms into a reversible 3D barn and farm. Measures Flat: 52" x 15", Assembled: 13" x 13" x 15"
- Takes kids on a creative adventure and promotes developmental language skills and abstract thinking concepts, while having fun along the way
- Designed by the speech therapist behind the award winning My Little House, endorsed by the Center for Autism Related Disorders and Autism Live