Help big brothers and sisters get excited about and engage with their new baby sibling, with the How to Be a Great Sibling Kit! Designed by a doctor, this creative role-play set includes an adorable, plush baby; real, working stethoscope; child-safe choke tube; and several hands-on activities and props to nurture your child's loving nature. Through self- or parent-guided creative play, little ones can prepare for baby's arrival, learn to keep baby safe, watch baby grow, help baby sleep, and more! Track your child's progress with the included charts, stickers, and booklets. When they've completed all of the activities, make it official with the included Great Sibling Oath and Certificate and watch as your little one beams with big sibling pride.
- Make big brothers and sisters feel important and get them excited about their new baby sibling with an adorable, plush baby; real, working stethoscope; child-safe choke tube tester; and guided, hands-on activities designed to nurture your child’s loving nature. Created by a doctor, this imaginative role-play set makes the perfect surprise for your soon-to-be sibling
- Creative role play activities and props help children age 4+ prepare for baby’s arrival and learn to care for baby – and self
- Big kids can prepare for baby’s arrival with this adorable, premium-quality, plush doll! Children complete the included, guided activities to learn to care for their cuddly new friend, then put their skills to use in real life
- Set includes a real, working stethoscope! The perfect prop for medical role play, kids can listen to baby’s heart – and their own – and get hands-on experience with a real scientific tool. Perfect for STEM learning and play
- The perfect job for big brothers and sisters, siblings can help keep baby safe with the included choke tube tester! Objects that fit through the tube must be kept out of baby’s reach