Nobody knows kids' puzzling like Highlights! Hidden Pictures puzzles, entertaining kids for more than 70 years, are more than just seek-and-find activities. They're innovative, expertly crafted, and full of the humor and challenge kids love.
Promotes attention to detail and increases vocabulary
- As kids gain experience in looking for hidden objects, they become better at focusing on the details of other visual challenges.
Reading the picture clues helps children become visually familiar with the names of many objects.
Instills good work habits
- Because Hidden Pictures puzzles are so absorbing, children spend more time on the activity, thus increasing their concentration, persistence, and determination.
Using the picture clues encourages independence while solving puzzles.
- Age is not a determiner of success in completing a Hidden Pictures puzzle.
- A young child can often spot something that an adult or an older child misses—even in challenging puzzles. Imagine what that does for a child's confidence!
Family-friendly and time-tested!
- The first Hidden Pictures puzzle was published in 1946, in the very first issue of Highlights magazine and has appeared in every issue since.
- The top three hidden objects of all time: pencil, toothbrush, banana.
- The number of toothbrushes hidden in the puzzles since 1946: 2,417!