Can you complete the jigsaw puzzles, solve the riddles, and stop the theft of the precious cultural artifacts from the temple? Crooked treasure hunters have broken into the office of your university's archaeology department! Your professor has disappeared without a trace - and so has a book with old records about a hidden temple. You must act quickly and chase down the criminals. Your pursuit will take you deep into a mysterious jungle on a small island. You must find the professor in time and save the revered treasures of the temple before they fall into the hands of the devious robbers! In this EXIT game, there are riddles within riddles, hidden within four jigsaw puzzles. Like other EXIT titles, The Sacred Temple has no game board, but it also has no riddle cards. Instead, there are four jigsaw puzzles that you will find and assemble, one at a time. Each completed puzzle reveals a location containing more riddles to decipher. At the start of the game, all you have available to you is a decoder disk and the first set of puzzle pieces. Over the course of the game, you will find strange items that must be used to solve the riddles in the puzzles. The game ends when you have solved the last riddle, saved the professor, and found the Sacred Temple! Difficulty level: 3 of 5
- Escape Room game for the home, with four jigsaw puzzles.
- Crooked treasure hunters have found the map to the sacred temple. Can you solve the riddles and catch the thieves before they steal the ancient treasures?
- Helpful clue cards ensure you never get stuck on a riddle.
- This game can be played once because you markup, fold, and tear the game materials.
- Part of the 2017 Kennerspiel des Jahres award-winning series