Exit: The Polar Station | Escape Room Game | Exit: The Game - A Kosmos Game | Family-Friendly, Card-Based at-Home Escape Room Experience for 1 to 4 Players, Ages 12+
A wonderfully mild morning in the Arctic - only -15° Celsius! You belong to a large research organization, which is divided between several stations. As part of Division IMB-Q-12, you are researching climate change at the North Pole. Everything is strictly secret and you have no idea what the missions of the other teams are. From Division IMB-Q-13, for example, have not seen or heard anything for weeks. Suddenly the evacuation alarm goes off! You run to the door, but it has already been locked automatically. Through the window you can see your colleagues from the other stations run to the helicopters. You are left alone in the freezing Arctic... You crawl into an adjacent station via a ventilation shaft. Again, the door is already locked. The lab is devastated and you wonder what happened here. Then you find a notebook and a strange disk. Everything in the room is secured with numbered locks. Then it dawns on you that only if you can figure out all of the codes to unlock the locks in time, can you escape. If not, this will be your bitter (cold) end.
EXIT: The Game is a series of escape room games for the home. Players must solve riddles and puzzles and crack codes to escape from an imaginary room or environment. But the clock is ticking! Can you escape?
- Escape room in a box: Bring the excitement and intensity of an escape room to your living room!
- Teamwork: Up to 4 players work together to solve the clues and escape.
- Unique themes: Each game has a different setting with clues and puzzles integrated into the storyline.
- Unplugged: App not required! Everything needed is included in the box.
- One-time use: Each game can only be played once, because you must mark up, fold, and tear the game materials to crack the codes.