EXIT: The Game
EXIT: The Game is a series of escape room games for the home. Players must solve riddles and puzzles and crack codes to escape from an imaginary room or environment. But the clock is ticking! Can you escape?
Escape room in a box: Bring the excitement and intensity of an escape room to your living room!
Teamwork: Up to 4 players work together to solve the clues and escape.
Unique themes: Each game has a different setting with clues and puzzles integrated into the storyline.
Unplugged: App not required! Everything needed is included in the box.
One-time use: Each game can only be played once, because you must mark up, fold, and tear the game materials to crack the codes.
EXIT: The Cemetery of the Knight
According to a legend, a priceless red ruby is hidden in the tomb of Sir Reginald Wreston and it can only be found when the moon is at the right angle, once every 87 years! Will, you and your group have what it takes to solve the mystery and uncover the coveted ruby?
Difficulty: 3 of 5
- Escape Room game for the home
- Legend says there is a priceless red ruby hidden in the tomb of Sir Reginald Wreston, can you and your team find it tonight?
- Helpful clue cards ensure you never get stuck on a riddle
- This game can be played only once, because of you markup, fold, and tear the game materials
- Part of the 2017 Kennerspiel des Jahres award-winning series