Easy to learn and quick to play, Ticket to Ride: First Journey is the perfect introduction to the Ticket to Ride series. Players collect train cards, claim routes on the map, and try to connect the cities shown on their tickets to achieve victory. The map of this edition of First Journey features the cities of Europe.
With a brand new map and simplified rules, First Journey is the perfect way to introduce new players to the game of cross-country travel. Just like in Ticket to Ride, players collect train cards, claim routes, and try to connect the great cities of Europe. In First Journey, though, routes are shorter, train cards are drawn straight from the deck, and the game ends when one player completes six tickets, claiming the Golden ticket as their prize. Climb aboard, travelers, your incredible first journey awaits!
More just the baby brother of Ticket to Ride, an excellent game in its own right. It simnplifies the concept of the original, but also has different win conditions making it very easy to teach for younger players that find the original too difficult.
- The classic gameplay of ticket to ride, scaled to suit a younger audience
- Travel between the major cities of Europe on a new map
- Players must collect train cards to build more routes and expand their train Network
- Compete to complete tickets in order to score additional victory points
- 2 to 4 players, age 6+
- 15 to 30 minute play time