Upgrade your ticket with exciting new routes to the great rail destinations of Europe and add fresh new gameplay to all versions of Ticket to Ride with Warehouses and Depots. The Ticket to Ride Europa 1912 expansion for the Ticket to Ride series includes 101 Destination Tickets, the 46 original tickets, plus 55 new ones that enable 3 new variants to the Ticket to Ride Europe map: Europe Expanded, which adds 19 new routes to the original 46; Big Cities of Europe, with tickets to 9 major European cities; and Mega Europe, which uses all the new routes as well as the 46 original Destination Tickets. This expansion also introduces Warehouses and Depots, new game rules and pieces that create an additional strategic layer and can be played with any of the Ticket to Ride maps. Wooden Train Depots are placed on cities selected by each player. Throughout the game, each player's Warehouse will accumulate Train cards and those who have the foresight, clever timing, or just plain good fortune to build a route to a Depot can make off with a fistful of Train cards. Depot placement and skillful Warehouse tactics become a key part of a winning Ticket to Ride strategy. An original copy of any complete game in the Ticket to Ride series is required to play with Warehouses and Depots. New Destination Tickets are for use only with Ticket to Ride Europe. The Ticket to Ride Europa 1912 expansion includes a multi-lingual Rules Booklet in English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, and Finnish
- THIS IS A TICKET TO RIDE BOARD GAME EXPANSION: You will need "Ticket to Ride Europe" in order to play with this expansion.
- STRATEGY GAME: Build your tracks across Europe in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Connect iconic European cities across a map of the early 20th-century Europe and build your train routes to earn points.
- FUN NEW EUROPEAN ADVENTURES: The Europa 1912 expansion enables 3 new variants to the Ticket to Ride Europe map: "Europe Expanded", "Big Cities of Europe" and "Mega Europe". Europa 1912 also introduces Warehouses and Depots - two new game elements that bring an exciting new layer of strategy to all versions of Ticket to Ride!
- FAST AND EASY TO LEARN: With elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
- This is an expansion to Ticket to Ride, it is not a standalone game
- Adds depth and complexity to the base game