The who's who and what's what of Doctor Who. Enjoy piecing together all the friends and foes in this Doctor Who: Episode Guide 1000 piece puzzle. Take an adventure with Cobble Hill's 1000-piece random cut puzzle made with textured linen print paper to reduce glare and a reference poster to help assemble the puzzle.
Cobble Hill was founded in 2005 with a desire to bring quality puzzles with a loving, whimsical, nostalgic feel to jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts around the world! Our finely crafted jigsaw puzzles have been described as lively, endearing, sweet, and durable. In an ever-growing technological market, it has become increasingly more important to find ways to bring families and friends together in a social atmosphere that lends to good conversations and quality time. We made the choice to print our puzzles in the United States, rather than acting on temptation for cheaper production costs in China. The choice to manufacture in the United States keeps our puzzles from traveling across the sea, which would add to air, water, and oil pollution. You can feel good about buying Cobble Hill puzzles knowing that not only are we quite eco-friendly, we bring you a solid quality jigsaw puzzle, and we want to make sure our footprint on the earth is minimal.
- MADE IN THE US: Cobble Hill Puzzles are proudly manufactured in North America.
- RANDOM-CUT PIECES: This piece design means each puzzle piece looks different - A fun challenge.
- HIGH-QUALITY: The glare-reducing linen paper and crisp image make it a perfect piece to frame.
- EARTH FRIENDLY: All cardboard is made from 100% recycled material. Our ink is also vegetable based.
- NO INSTRUCTIONS REQUIRED: Simply use the box cover or convenient linen print poster included. Finished size is 26.625" x 19.25”