- From America's own tea garden, this black tea variety pack includes American Classic Black and Earl Grey loose leaf tea
- Each 2.3 ounce tin can make roughly 22-25 cups of tea, depending upon your preferred strength of taste
- This is the only brand of tea in the world that is made exclusively with 100% tea grown in America
- Grown and harvested in the lowcountry of South Carolina, the fresh smooth flavor of American Classic Black Tea has made it a Southern favorite for many years, while Governor Earl Grey blends our freshest tea leaves with natural floral bergamot
- Ships in a durable cotton canvas 8x10 Myriads drawstring bag, great for storage, jewelry, or gifting
AMERICA'S GIFT TO THE WORLD OF TEA
This is the only brand of tea in the world that is made exclusively with 100% tea grown in the United States. Certified South Carolina Grown, for over thirty years American Classic has been immensely popular with tea lovers in the Carolinas. The Charleston Tea Plantation produces a larger leaf style, giving their teas a richer smoother taste.
The Charleston Tea Plantation takes pride in producing a product as all natural as its Charleston Tea Plantation Teas. There are absolutely no herbicides, pesticides or insecticides used to protect the growth of Charleston Plantation's tea plants.