Regularly aligned points become connection lines, and the lines weave the surface. Although the difficulty level is not high, the puzzle has a soft, formative beauty that will compel the puzzler to continue touching and manipulating, even after solving.
Hanayama is known worldwide for challenging puzzles and quality manufacturing. Can you take the pieces apart, then put them back together again? Hanayama cast metal brain teasers have 6 levels of difficulty, and each puzzle is Mensa-rated. Level 2 puzzles are considered fairly easy by most puzzlers.
- Can you take it apart? Now try and put it back together.
- Design by Japanese modeler Akio Yamamoto.
- Recommended for ages 12+.
- Warning: Choking Hazard! Toy contains small parts. Not for children under 3.
- Size: Puzzle is 2" x 0.5" x 2.25"