Hanayama has done it again, with the cast metal Coaster Puzzle. Three triangular rings are linked in an intricate pattern that forms a circle. Separate the rings to solve the puzzle. And once you have done that, can you put the puzzle back together again?
Ukrainian puzzle designer Serhiy Grabarchuk has designed the solution, which is included with your puzzle just in case you find yourself stumped. Our clue to solving this puzzle is ''weave.''
This Level 4 puzzle is considered challenging by most puzzlers.
Hanayama is known worldwide for challenging puzzles and quality manufacturing. Hanayama cast metal brain teasers have 6 levels of difficulty, and each puzzle is Mensa-rated.
- Can you take it apart? Now try and put it back together.
- Serhiy Grabarchuk is a famous Ukrainian puzzle designer.
- Recommended for ages 12+.
- Warning: Choking Hazard! Toy contains small parts. Not for children under 3.
- Size: Puzzle is approximately 2.5" in diameter.