This sphere-shaped cast metal brainteaser puzzle represents a planet and its surrounding ring. Positioned snugly inside the ring, the planet looks as if it cannot be removed. It may appear that all you can do is rotate it on its axis, but is that really the case? Hold this puzzle invented by Oskar van Deventer and have an intergalactic, mind-expanding challenge!
This Level 5 puzzle is considered difficult by most puzzlers.
Hanayama is known worldwide for challenging puzzles and quality manufacturing. Hanayama cast metal brain teasers have 6 levels of difficulty, and each puzzle is Mensa-rated.
- Can you take it apart? Now try and put it back together.
- Sphere-shaped cast metal brainteaser puzzle represents a planet and its surrounding ring.
- Recommended for ages 12+.
- Warning: Choking Hazard! Toy contains small parts. Not for children under 3.
- Size: Box is 4.75" x 3" x 1.75".